10/10/2008

Welcome to IRphotography.blogspot.com

First of all, thank you for coming to this blog. Like its name, this blog is created to share all ideas, thoughts, tips, and tricks related to IR (InfraRed) photography. In IR photography, the film that we used is very sensitive to IR light, like the light from the sun. 
I have tried several times in getting IR photographs and never get bored with the results they produced. I think that it would be great if I can share what I know about this cool stuff with you, especially for non-pro photographers like myself whom in the beginning struggling with the new concept of this technique. Hopefully I can help so you don't have to deal with those irritating difficulties again.
I will regularly update my blog and will share all of the information I know about IR photography with the rest of my blog visitors.
For me, IR photography can make my (or your) photos look great and better because the effects generated are always refreshing and unique. Another surprising element that you get from this effect is the color that different from the ordinary photos you've taken, even after using certain filters, bringing such emotions and ambients into the photo(s) you've taken.
Brief history of IR photography can be found in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrared_photography.

*